Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 1

I was sent this 30 day challenge by one of my facebook friends but I decided to post it on my blog. It sounds like a lot of fun. So here it goes.

Day 1:

10 Facts about myself:

1. I love being married. I have been married to my husband, Cody, for 7 1/2 years. This picture was taken on our wedding day.

Photobucket

2. I love being a mom to two happy and healthy girls.

Photobucket

3. I like to do any sorts of crafts. Scrapbooking is my favorite.

4. I love being outdoors. Camping, 4-wheeling, laying in the sun, etc.

5. I like to bake. When I have the time I do enjoy baking cookies. It is hard to find the time with our busy schedules.

6. I love to vacation. One of my favorite places is Disneyland. We are hoping to be able to take the girls to Walt Disney World in a few years.

Photobucket

7. I love where we live. It is such a great place to raise a family.

8. I love taking the girls on walks. It is really relaxing for me to take a walk in the summer evenings.

9. I like playing board games. When I was little we spent a lot of time playing games in the evenings.

10. I love to sit on the couch and curl up and watch a movie. What a great way to end a day.


No comments: