Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 30 Challenge

Last challenge is a picture of someone you miss. This woman was one of the sweetest people on Earth. She would do anything for you. I miss her so much. She was my "Grams". There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of her. When she passed away I was very angry. She passed away on August 16, 2003. Exactly a week before my wedding. I was angry at God and very selfish. It was one of the biggest days of my life and she wasn't going to be there.

Even though she wasn't there in person I still felt her there. She taught me a lot. How to be strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I know where she is today and where I will someday see her again. She is up in Heaven with her Mom (my Great Grandma Salyers) and with our Lord, Jesus Christ. I love and miss you Grams!

Photobucket

My Grams with her mom

Photobucket

No comments: